Sign in to follow this  
Guest Linda S

Sneak Peek - Glide quilt - UPDATE new pic

Totally bitchin, girl!!! (I thought that was only a California phrase; I lived there a while)

We will all drink a toast to you when you are rich and famous!!! Oh, I think you are already famous!!:P:P

1B3534BF41043F3B69B8C0B1C537B688.png
APQS Millie aka Big Baby
www.linneamariequilts.blogspot.com
Sew Batik Associate #1361

Well so far it is yummy! Where have you got to put colored thread? It looks so good now until I can see your panic. Have several of those glass fulls and you won't know the difference for about 24 hours.

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

It looks great Linda!

One question? I notice in the first picture, that the thread on your machine doesn't pass under the L-shaped guide. My first machine was missing this part and I sewed with it that way for 18 months, until I went to MQX and saw the part on a machine in the APQS booth. I have to say that my tension was fabulous!! without that guide. LOL I just had to run it a bit tighter. :P

14EABCCA535C11FE692767BF2F0B87E2.png

DIGITIZED Designs for Computerized Quilting

The POCKET GUIDES to Freehanding

eppd@telus.net

Friends don't let friends sip and quilt, do they? That beautiful martini looks like the perfect treat for after the fantastic quilting you are about to do. I used to live in Eugene and at times wish I still did so I could have the experience of watching you create your art. Best of luck with your quilt and look forward to seeing the finished creation.

8696CA33D70614492F4C9199DFEC03B8.png