LENNI IS COMING

Hi Jackie, how exciting!!! You will love your Lenni especially with bliss! I just left a deposit on the bliss system for my Lenni, won't get it until the end of May, there will be a road show in Albany, New York and I plan to drive up to get it!! Seems like along time to wait, but it is tax season and we work 6 days a week, so I really don't have much time until after April 15th!

Originally posted by WestieMom

Congratulations! You're going to love Lenni. What part of PA are you from? Enjoy your new baby!

I live in Boyertown, 40 miles west of Phila. Lenni is coming TODAY! Trucking company called and changed the date, oh yes, I will take her today!!!

Lenni is up and running! She had some tensions issues, and we worked on them, and still am trying to find that happy place between the upper and lower, but.....she is like a dream come true! When I am done with the practice piece that I have on, I am going to try to put on the Red Snappers, I have already decided that I don't like pinning the quilt...LOL I do love the Glide thread and the magna bobbins. I have been using Penni without the stitch regulator as I find that to be too restrictive, I feel like I am pulling it to make it go, if that makes sense....but all in all, she is a sweet machine and has a wonderful new home!

Archived