where can I enter to win a longarm?

I know I have heard of people winning longarm machines before. I want one soooooooooooooooo badly! But I'll never be able to buy one.

I would give my right arm for one. There arent very many longarm machines in my area of FL I saw my first one about 2 weeks ago but the owner wouldnt let me try it ( it's brand new) I offered her $50 but she turned me down.

And there is a young girl who got a Millie for free and only lives 10 min from me I have asked several times if I could come over and watch her use it, but she doesnt quilt anymore, too busy with school and work her mom said. Man that makes me want to cry:(:(:( Here she has this awsome machine and it's just sitting there collecting dust!!! I would give anything to just pay to use it once in awhile but she mostlikely doesnt have the time to even show me how it works!:( I'm so frustrated)!!!!

I have more than enough space in my house for one and I know I would be great at it. I'm a stay at home mom of 4 and quilting at home is my dream job. Daycare cost too much so I cant work at this point in my life, quilting at home would be the greatest thing.

So anyhow, If anyone knows of any contest's or drawings for a longarm PLEASE respond!!!!:D:):D:):D:) Thank you so much!!!

Holon Richards

in New Port Richey , FL

Thank you Myrna,

But Niceville is way to far for me to travel, that would be nice though. I wish I could.

My best bet is to see if Dea Crandall will let me visit her studio although that is quite a drive for me aswell, but not as far as Niceville. Maybe this fall I can find someone to ride with me over there.

I know that once it try it out, it will make me want one even more! So it's probably best I dont LOL! Thank you so much for the invite though Myrna.

Holon

P.S. I love your name I havent heard that one before.

You'd probably be better off buying a lottery ticket than expecting to win a longarm on a website. Call your dealer and see if you can arrange some financing. I bought mine with a home equity loan. Jessica - the gal who quilts (or quilted) for soldiers, worked long and hard hours making quilts for the fallen to get that machine donated. She may be taking a break now, but I think she'll most likely be back to it some day.

Linda

LOL linda, You may be right;)

Holon,

Thank you. I am sure Dea would be happy to let you demo the machine. Do ask about financing, you never know.

If any one else wants to come to the seminars next week let me know. I'll have four machine ready to go for a spin each evening. Even after the ladies give them a run all day.

Myrna

Archived