Sharon Shamber Network..Help!

Hi everyone

Just thought I would pass on, that I recieved a reply from Neil and am now able to get to the Premium videos, either watch or download to the computer

One thing to note though the link in my email does not work. I had to use the link that Shana posted. The difference being that the link in the email has www, where the link Shana posted does not have the www in the address link.

Hi Heidi

Yes I am downloading now. I would recommend right clicking and choose save link as. If I click on and SD video link it will bring up a box with the option to open or save, but if i click on the HD video it will open up in a new page.

hope this helps.

While I have a chance, I'd like to say something. I've dealt with both Cristy at Purple Daisies, LLC, and Neil at SSN, in the past, and I have had nothing but good service and friendly attitudes, good customer satisfaction from both.

I know this "crash" has caused SSN lots of heartache and I feel their pain. I think we'll see something positive from it all.

That said, I have successfully downloaded the two new videos. Beautiful applique. Can't wait to watch.

I've watched the seashell video on needle turn applique and I can't say it was my favorite. It did say the painting of this would be another video. I think I would have rather seen the making of the designs first and then the stitching of it. HOpefully a new longarm something will come out soon. I downloaded the carnation one but I haven't watched it. The one thing I don't like is that you can no longer download the pattern to make with the video. I so admire Sharon's work and her sharing of her techniques though.

Thanks Shana for posting the info and making the call.

The website info I used was:

http://sharonschambernetwork.com/Default.aspx

It took me to the same page you have shown in your post.

I filled in the info and added a comment in the box provided telling Neil that I would pass the info to every group I know.

I, too, have had positive interaction with Christy and Neil in the past. I'm not sure why they didn;t contact various well know forums to offer the information about how to re-apply to the network.

I'm glad all of you who have wanted to get back to learning from Sharon through her videos have been successful. As I just received my notice that Neil got the info, I haven't tried to get into the classes. I'm assuming there will be no problem.

Thanks for the help......

Archived