NQR---Prayers for my husband UPDATE (6)

Sheryl, I add my deepest sympathy. Sometimes comfort care is the best choice for a person suffering from cancer, and I'm so glad they gave him that option. I know it will be a difficult time for you both, but I hope you can comfort each other, and your faith in God will carry you through. Please know you are both in my prayers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers for you and your husband that God will give you both special time together in the time that you have and peace with whatever decision your husband makes. He is so fortunate to have a wife who loves him and is committed to stand with him no matter if the going gets rough. Some friends of ours in a similar situation spent time together and with family going through old photo albums sharing stories and laughter and comments that all that the pictures brought up. They each came to see how rich and blessed their journey together as family was. Reviewing it all with "Dad" was a wonderful and unique gift that he gave them.

Blessings to you,

Sharon

Sheryl I'm so sorry to hear the news. My prayers and thoughts are with you and Marvin as you go through this most difficult time of your lives. I pray that God gives you the strength you will surely need and Marvin the peace and comfort he needs. I wish there were more I could do for you but I will keep you all in my prayers and send lots of ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))). We are here to support you and hold you up if you need it.

Sheryl, gotta say what's in my heart, so bear with me....It's hard to convey in words...but here goes... In your times of grief while coming to terms with this, I pray you find moments of joy with the tears, hugs with the love, kindness with the laughter and shared memories and appreciation for what is most important--your family, past present and future. Carpe diem. Be strong and brave and take deep breaths. Take one moment at a time. And, as these moments come along, if you look closely, you will find many blessings when you trust and know that the path you all are taking in life's journey has a destiny and that this destiny will be worthy to you. You have to trust this. So, keep the faith and follow your heart as it will always lead you down the right path.

And...... as I always have done, I will keep you in my prayers.

Guest Linda S

Sheryl, I'm sorry to hear this news, but I think Marvin's choice is probably the best there is. Cherish every moment together. Make memories, share tears and laughter. I too will continue to pray for you both.

Archived