Anyone have Bliss with CQ?

o2b Quilting

Yep. I have CQ and love it. Have some rental clients using it now too:) Clients are just using it for e2e designs they don't think they can panto or free motion. I am getting braver and braver with it. I still like the creativity of free motion the best but I am NOT good at stencil work. I like using rulers but have not found a really reliable way to get my stencils marked on the quilt other than fabric pens. The chalk (pounce pad) thing doesn't work great for me...yet. I am determined to figure out a way to get the chalk to stay on the fabric without vibrating off. A light dose of hairspray has been my best but that won't work on a customer's quilt. (I have only done it on my own so I can wash it out)

Lucy -- We have the BLISS system with the new CQ2 installed. It is SWEET to use. Much quieter with the new CQ drive system and smoother running, added to the smoother moving APQS carriage. It was a very easy install - would have been about two hours, except that I was installing BLISS at the same time.

Johnmach

The Sewing Room

Salinas, CA

Archived