SOLD!! This machine is no longer available! AND Now: $7500...Another Price Reduction: *WAS* $9500 for a 2001 Mille!!

Sold! This machine has sold. Thank you for your interest!

$7500.00 for a Millennium! Reduced the price of this machine on 9-9-2012 to $7500! (When the format changed, the new priced didn't migrate over!) The price of this machine was *$9,500*! Great deal! Machine comes with the items listed below. Slightly used--only 50 (or less) quilts done on this machine!

Comes with a 12' table, auto fabric advance, stitch regulator & all the standard Millennium features,
PLUS:
1) Edge-rider wheels
2) Extended base for ruler work
3) Horizontal dual spool holder
4) Zippered leaders with 2 sets of leaders with zippers
5) Adapter for hopping foot
6) Three-wheeled casters under table legs for easier movement
7) Needles, extra bobbin case, bobbins
8) Q-snap fabric clamps
9) APQS Manuals

Everything you need to start out in a business. Machine, plus the extras, for $7,500.

Selling because I am working outside the home--can't justify keeping the machine if I don't have time to use it! She's been a good machine & has been meticulously cared for! Machine located in central Arizona.

Contact information: Pat Frost
Email: pgfrost@gmail.com
Cell: 928-951-0030:) Please leave a message & I'll return your call...cannot take personal calls on the job! (East Coast Time) Buyer responsible to pick up or pay for shipping!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That would be great, Linda. It would be even better if we didn't have to deal with shipping; but if we do, then I've gone through the process before & can provide some guidance.

Thanks so much!

Pat Frost

pgfrost@gmail.com

Cell Phone: 928-951-0030

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

YES! The machine is available & ready for her new home! Please email me at: pgfrost@gmail.com

or call my cell: 928-951-0030 (Can't take personal calls at work, but leave a message & I'll get back with you after hours, East Coast Time).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Pfrost and Jgardog: If you're really interested in making a deal, check out the web site U-Ship. Independet shippers bid on shipping jobs there. You can get whatever level shipping service you need, from just haul to turnkey do everything for you. I had my machine shipped to me that way, and it was very easy. Good luck. Jim

Archived