machine dragging

In one spot or all over the machine? Table must be level in each direction. If there is a drag in the middle of the machine the two leveling screws under the table on the trusses might be too high. If you are new you still need to get use to the fact that one arm is stronger that the other and it takes a little time to balance that out to get the right feel.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having problems with bumping in the middle of the table too and getting some pretty strange looking hearts and loops let me tell you. it is bumpy even if i just move the machine without stitching. could that be a level problem just in one place like that? I mean it almost is like going over a gravel road in your car (if that makes any sense.)

Joann, It was so good to meet you at Innovations. You are just as friendly as you look in your picture

thanks for your help

I am having the same problem. Linda suggested that the bolts on the silver tube might be a little loose. I can't find a wrench in my house to fit them so it means another trip to the hardware store or auto store. I am getting to be a regular.

Maybe APQS could put together a little tool kit we could buy from them that included all the little goodies we need. Course my auto parts store might miss my money if they did that:P

Archived