Trillium

redjul31

Sheryl,

It's a typo. I'm sure it's 2011 instead of 2001.

Just let Michael know what you want and he'll do a quote for you. You'll see everything spelled out. Price of each template, % off, total, and cost per month.

Then you can decide if you want to order fewer or more templates.

I would start with at least a couple of long boards.

Traditional quilts: The Baptist Fan is a favorite for traditional quilts. Clam Shells is great too.

The Swirlz is a favorite for most anything else, and the Cosmos will make you look really good.

So, if I could get only three, I think I'd start with those.

If you want to do custom quilts, then the base unit with the Feathered Wreath would be a great start.

I just love spending other people's money.

I agree with Georgene.

The long boards are the way to go when you are building a good range of patterns to offer. Think about your customers' quilts and think what they would like. If you get a lot of traditional style quilts, go for the traditional designs like the Fans or Clams; if you get a lot of kid quilts, go with the fun Swirlz or Square Dance or the ZigZag.

Have fun...you can get them **all** over time. He offers a very helpful, interest-free payment plan. I have been paying off a bunch I got at MQX last year. The small monthly payment is easy to handle.

Julie,

A few month's back i'd given Michael a design for bubbles to quilt continuously!

I know he was busy at the time, but maybe he's thought about it, and can get one of those made!!!

My idea also was for 2 sizes, possibly a small background filler, and one that is medium sized, so it could even be used in 4-5" borders, or an all-over!

Sheri,

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one looking for bubbles! Now I'm going to be humming that song about bubbles, tiny bubbles all night long! I'll keep my fingers crossed that he gets one developed with them. I'm holding out for another shipment - I want the Baptist Fan and maybe the new diamonds too!

Julie

Archived