Just off the rack

I would love to see a couple of close-ups too.... checked out your webshots and didn't see any new photos. I like that place becasue you don't have to become a member to look at photos. I'm with Libby - I don't do facebook either. Pretty please??

oh - if anybody knows what this pattern name is please respond. Just try and google "shop hop quilt pattern" - silly me~~~ Only about 200,000.....:D

I think I could make it without, just need a "people" pattern - paperpiece maybe??

I can just see this with a sign of your favorite quilt shop name on the roof! I would try and make all sorts of different names for each shop! How fun!!!

Hi Myrna! Beatuiful job and oh so cute. As much as Bobby and I have driven this week we could have been to Spokane and back! We went down to see the Haystack Rock and drove mostly back roads. Tomorrow we go to Mt. St Helens! Oh and this Florida girl saw SNOW on the mountains to day! Burrrrrrr! Linda R is trying to get me to fly back in April for the meeting at her house. I wish I could!!!! We will see!

Archived