NQR-Meet my new little addition

Sylvia, yes she still has puppy smell even after her 1st bath yesterday. It's funny that you should say something about that because our insurance man was here less than an hour ago and he smelled her, too! I started laughing because I knew what he was doing.

I forgot how much effort it takes to housebreak a puppy. Good thing the weather has been nice the past couple of days. She has been gettting lots of "discipline" from my other dog. It's working so I'm not going to knock it.

Bonnie, my folks have another female that is having collies in a few weeks in case you're interested next month.

I have been holding her on my lap as much as possible (not nearly enough though with everything else going on) because I know it won't last long as big as she'll get. I am definitely enjoying her, but it's a lot of work in the beginning.

I've got Toy Australian Shepherds if anyone is interested and lives close to Lincoln or Omaha. It's been work but puppies are just so adorable. They will be ready for a new home March 24th. We have two dogs outside and two more inside and with these 6 puppies it's a real housefull.

post--13461905763015_thumb.jpg

I had an Australian Shepherd one time growing up. Tippy was smart and a great dog to go horseback riding with (he just needed cattle to round up and we had none but the neighbors did and they didn't like it). I had no idea there were Toy Australian Shepherds, but those puppies are CUTE!

Archived