Bliss and RNS Design Boards

Could someone tell me--Is the Bliss system compatable with the RNS Design Boards? Since I put the new Bliss on my Mille, I can't figure out how to attach the RNS Stylus now. And... Does the Bliss System come with what are called the M & M wheels? I don't know if I have them or not...

Thanks so much

Carol in CA

Carol,

I don't know about the RNS boards (have you visited with the RNS board manufacturer? most have come up with adaptations for the new Bliss carriage and axles).

But I DO know that if you have Bliss, you DO have four M&M wheels on the sewing head. The Bliss carriage uses steel ball bearings to glide along the long rails instead of the M&M wheels.

Hope that helps (at least with half of your question!) :)

Hi .......I had to use the upfront system recently when I wanted to use the RnS swirls board as I didn't have the right sylus holder.....RnS boards are compatible but the Bliss carriage doesn't have a designated sylus holder just yet....Ron supplied me with a stylus holder that is usually made for the Lenni....I haven't had a need to use my boards since though!

Dawn ~ your reply sounds like I do but I don't???

" I DO know that if you have Bliss, you DO have four M&M wheels on the sewing head. The Bliss carriage uses steel ball bearings to glide along the long rails instead of the M&M wheels."

I DO, but I have ball bearings instead? Could you clarify that? Also, then, does the Bliss not come with a point of attachment for a stylus? Thanks so much.

Carol in CA

Originally posted by stashed[Also, then, does the Bliss not come with a point of attachment for a stylus? Thanks so much.

Carol in CA

That's right there is no point of attachment for the stylus holder on the bliss carriage that's why I needed to attach the Lenni sylus holder (supplied by RnS) and used the lazer attachment point nearer the back of the carriage......HTH

Bonnie ~ My husband is very handy that way, also--I've been talking to him about that, but I wondered if perhaps attaching anything to it would change it's sensitive balance? I don't want to do anything that will alter the wonderful glide it has. Thanks everyone for the info. on the Bliss and M & M wheels. It sounds like I have it all!

Carol in CA

Archived