Swirled & Feathered

Sparkle

Thank you everyone for such nice compliments! You are all so supportive and helpful. Thank you Carmen for the good idea for jump stitching along the seam line!---Georgene, I love your new avatar picture! Lovely!

We had terrible wind storms here in north CA. last night. We are running on generator power, and don't know when we will get our electric back on. So many trees and branches down everywhere.

My husband turned on the generator for the critical things, but the long arm and sewing machine are not included on the list! So, it's a good day to sort and organize---and read a good book on the Kindle.

I sent my friend pictures of the quilting I did on her quilt, and she was :):):):):)

I'm glad :)

Take care---

Guest Linda S

Oh, that is so pretty! When I need to stop my Circle Lord Board design in an odd place, I put some blue painter's tape across it where I need to stop. Then it's easier to stitch across to the next groove and go again. I have a Liberty, so I can sort of reach over from behind the machine and do that without having to go back and forth from the front to the back of the machine.

Angie,

I love the way it looks.

I made a scrap QOV quilt with an inner six inch white border. It had scrap blocks in the middle and on the outside. That was a nightmare. I used a pantograph on the scrap blocks. I did stitch along the seam, but I had to go to the front of the machine to see. Finally I just did my best from the back because it was easier. But I wanted to try two different designs because it does look better. I just hope a non quilter gets my quilt. LOL

Archived