"Adopt a Teddy Bear" Quilt for Charity--- Please humor me...

Your pups are as cute and adorable as ever!

That's a great idea to make quilts and the teddy wanna-be for the State Trooper's vehicle. You are so thoughtful and giving.

Our guild makes small quilts for the children's cancer center hospital and for the VA Hospital. We also make surgical dolls for the children, too. Lots of other projects, too. All are so worthy it's hard to pick just one. I always save my extra pieces and set them aside for charity quilts.

Originally posted by Bonnie

......isn't that the Wanna Be that guarded the chicken to your house and replaced the monkey that went missing a few years ago.....

Yes it is!! You have a great memory! I have kept this little stuffed dog all of these years and thought hmmm... Maybe I will let it go to a child that will love it more than I do. ;)

PS: I still have my MONKEY! :P He hangs (literally) in my quilting room.

How cute, how did you get your puppies to pose for each picture????

Our guild does that project as well, we actually have a sheriff as our guest at our June guild meetings and we cover him with all of the quilts made during the year for him to distribute to the sheriff cars for accident or domestic abuse calls. Last year our guild actually made over 100 but this year we have a ways to go yet...

love your dogs!

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Originally posted by Bonnie

......isn't that the Wanna Be that guarded the chicken to your house and replaced the monkey that went missing a few years ago.....

Yes it is!! You have a great memory! I have kept this little stuffed dog all of these years and thought hmmm... Maybe I will let it go to a child that will love it more than I do. ;)

PS: I still have my MONKEY! :P He hangs (literally) in my quilting room.

Good Idea.....some little will have a special toy.....

Shana,

Great idea, beautiful dogs, beautiful you for being so giving. Some little frightened child will be so comforted by your wonderful quilt.

There is a shepherd and yellow lab in our subdivision that come down to visit our goldie. All I have to do is tell Sage your friends are here and she goes ballastic wanting to go out and see them. She says hello to them and they stay about 5 minutes and then they mosie on their way and Sage has enough sense to stay home. Love dogs and your two are beauties.

Diana

Archived