08 Lenni for sale KC area She is SOLD!!!

I'm changing to a Milli so my 08 Lenni needs to find a new home. I have used this only for my own quilts and its done less than 25. It comes with the 10' black table. Included are the Hartley base expander and rulers. Also comes with several bobbins, threads, pantos, etc. I've reduced the price to 7200.00 Thanks, Tammy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is for Ginny: Check out web site U-Ship. Shippers bid on items to be shipped. That's how I had my Ult2 delivered to me last year. If you remember we "talked" last year about a table swap, but mine turned out to be 12' not 10'. BTW I completely rebuilt my table, and upgraded my machine with an Intellistitch stitch regulater. Love it! Regards. Jim

• 1 month later...

Jeri, the Millie is WONDERFUL!! It's funny, the previous owner asked how it was running and I said it was just humming along. He got a funny look on his face and thought it had an electrical short. I had to phrase that differently and I said it was just purring along!:D It worked so well to trade out tables with Carmen who had an 11' and she had always wanted a 14'. This fits purrrfectly into my space! The sale of the Lenni fell through in May for various of reasons, I guess someone else is supposed to have her. She is such a sweet machine.

Archived