What can I say?

ffq-lar

To those who covet the Bliss and are saving pennies to purchase this great addition--my apologies. I have tried not to be overly vocal after an initial "hooray" about this system.

But......

The circles stitched on this quilt in the red and the blue areas were stitched FREEHAND. No template was used. I did mark the last few with an air-erase as I was getting tired. They are not perfect, but my customer was happy. I had to try, and it worked well. The whole system is a marvel and goes effortlessly in any and every direction you want it to.

Am I happy with my Bliss? Well, yes I am.:)

post--13461905863224_thumb.jpg

Another amazing quilt. And I couldn't afford the whole bliss system, but got the M & M wheels as an upgrade and love them as well. As soon as I get my machine over here at the new house, I'm going to give that a go and see how it reacts. You just keep me in good ideas Linda. Thanks for posting the pics

You are such a lucky lucky blissed up girl !!!! One day in my future !!!!! although by the time I have the funds the next best thing will have come out I am sure !!! So disappointed that bliss was not around a year ago when I bought Lenni.

I'm with you Jeanne, Only in my dreams. Linda, as usual, your quilting is spot on.. just plain beautiful. If I could make circles freehand, like that, I'd go for the bliss... alas, we just can't.

Thanks for sharing such valuable information...

Originally posted by JustSewSimple

Freehand circles FREEHAND??? They look wonderful! That quilt looks like it is jumping right out at you. I'll be it was fun to quilt! Linda, you can do anything!!! Now, how much does Bliss cost? I think if it is part of your name it should be 1/2 price!;)

Sylvia!! :P:P:P You are too funny!!:P

I'm saving for Bliss, too; and IQ!! :o:o:o Lots of saving going on here!

Guest Linda S

Wowzers! You did great without a template. Even with the M&M wheels, I don't feel that X/Y resistance when I stitch. I love them. Maybe some day I'll add bliss too.

i am from the opinion that no matter how nice bliss rides, if you ain't got artsy talent your outta luck!

so, kudos to linda for her talent and kudos to bliss for making it easier for her.

that being said, i also suffer from bliss-envy. and i have never even driven it!

i shudder to think what will happen when i finally get to try bliss.

Archived