What can I say?

ffq-lar

hi heidi -

i'm hoping to make it for one day....we will just be returning from mexico & i'm not sure if i'll have the umphhh...but i am gonna try. i have your cell and will call if i make it out there.

i really wanna try it.

quote]Originally posted by hmerrill

Well done Linda. That is pretty impressive.

Meg are you coming to MQX? :cool:

Wonderful job Linda. I love it. I don't have the Bliss but I do have the M & M wheels. I can't believe the difference. Quilting almost seems effortless. (I still need to work on my "DEATH GRIP") Feathers are a dream and so are swirls. I wish I had time to make some quilts for my 'portfoilio' But my customers are always happy.

Originally posted by meg

hi heidi -

i'm hoping to make it for one day....we will just be returning from mexico & i'm not sure if i'll have the umphhh...but i am gonna try. i have your cell and will call if i make it out there.

i really wanna try it.

quote]Originally posted by hmerrill

Well done Linda. That is pretty impressive.

Meg are you coming to MQX?

:cool:

Definitely call me if you come! I'll be rooming with Charlotte again. Mexico sounds wonderful! If I went right now I don't think I'd come back.

Love your circles!! Bliss is definately on my wish list!! My budget forced a choice between remodeling my basement quilting space and keeping my Mille (adding the MnM wheels) or selling my Millie and buying the new Millie Bliss system. As a new sales rep re-doing my studio won. You can now use my machine without squeezing through a narrow space to do pantos and there is plenty of room for some beginner classes. I still have some work to do but it's finally almost done.

Archived