On Line Quilting University

I have taken a class from Quilt University. It was a reverse applique class by Sara Birimingham. It worked out well. It was easy to follow and the questions were answered. I learned a lot...never finished the project, but it was a good project...I just have a lot of UFO's:) Would I do it again...yes...but not right now...and if the right class was offered.

Have you checked out workshoponthe web.com? It is more quilting and fiber art, also very contemporary...cool stuff. It is based out of England and run by Maggie Grey.

Cheryl Mathre

Stone Creek Quilting

Sandy Hook, VA

I've taken many of their classes. At a rough guess about 40 classes. Scary! I've liked pretty much all of them. There was one teacher whos style didn't work for me, she was great for one of my friends though. I am actually doing one at the moment, Ladders and Crystals. I am having a great time with it.

If nothing else, they are very cheap compared with the bricks and mortar ones arround here so they were worth the gamble for me. I also like the huge range of classes there.

Ferret

Archived