What's On Your Shopping -Wish List?

Let's see now..... a saddle stool, M&M wheels, (if a rich uncle is paying for this, then I'll take the whole Bliss system):P, some more rulers and stencils MAYBE a quiltazoid....I can't wait to go down to Cincinnati this weekend.... who knows what I'll come home with!! I am excited to see that Quilter's Rule is going to be there!! linda

Bliss and Glide are at the top of my list.

I would also like a new, larger sewing table for my domestic machine, but I want Bliss and Glide first.

I just received the Circle Lord Trillium template today. It was a very pleasant surprise to see it in real life. I had originally thought it was too similar to the 7 Treasures that I didn't need them both. But it's very different, nothing like it at all. It's smaller, denser, and better than I had thought. Can't wait to use it.

At the MidAtlantic Quilt Show in February, I had decided beforehand that I wanted a Toto. http://www.tutto.com/ I ended up buying TWO, yes two, Totto wheeled machine carriers. One for my normal sized machine and one for my Bernina 820 -- the monster. I think I will enjoy them.

I also got the fabric tote and easel they sell. And I didn't buy any fabric or patterns. Just the Totos. I was very disciplined.....other than buying two instead of one carrier.

Guest Linda S

IQ!! It's on my list and I'm on theirs. Hopefully, for August. Just got my new Brother PE 780D embroidery machine by UPS today. Have a great little Honda CRV, so I'm good!

hmm how about someone to do all the cooking and cleaning around here, and a few more hours in the day?

I'm still really loving my new wheels! and I bought a few rulers this winter, No Frills Swag ruler, and Deloas Boomerang. I have a few basic rulers I'd like to get in the future too.

Oh I forgot to mention my Red Snappers which I ordered a few weeks ago but have been on back order......I'm so patiently waiting for their arrival..

My bliss is arriving Friday, next wish would be the IQ.

I went to San Diego County 2 weeks ago and played with Linda Cards IQ, Merry Jo & I visited her. We also had lunch with Susan Ramey.

The very talented Merry Jo showed me how to do the curved crosshatching & I was their house guest for a few days.

Archived