Thankyou APQS

Thankyou to Dawn for organising the maintenance class in the northern Perth suburb of WA yesterday, and for Mike who told me more about the insides of my millie that I ever knew before! Now I know where the bushings are!

I will be sure to check out the insides for jelly beans every now and again just in case! I've had a few furry critters around from time to time.

And finally thanks to Mike's wife Sue for listening patiently to yet another talk about our precious machines. I think you could do it too!Have a great rest after your Busselton trip and a safe flight home.

It was lovely to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones who also have APQS machines. Hope to see you all again soon.

Shelley,

We are very glad that everything has worked out for our Australian customers to attend the maintenance classes. Mike and Mark (and Sue) have thoroughly enjoyed their time down under, meeting new friends and sharing their knowledge with everyone. We are excited about all the new things coming up for our Aussie family members, including more dealers and technicians to offer local support for everyone.

Thanks for being a loyal APQS customer and a member of the APQS family!

Archived