Circle Lord templates

Hi All, I'm seriously thinking of purchasing a circle lord for my millie, and I would like to ask all you circle lord owners out there what you would consider as essential templates to have besides the ones that come with the basic package. I've looked at the pictures in the web shots and they all look so good that I need some help in deciding.

Thanks, Cathy

Hi Cathy...

How exciting!!! I think the cross-hatching would be good and the spirals, I am using my spiral template right now on a customers quilt.

If you can, spring for one of the giant templates, too...I have the Baptist fan and the Clamshells...love them both, especially on traditional quilts like log cabins. I have a lot of very old quilts come in and these suit the era of these quilts just fine!

Have fun.........Sandra

I know someone that maybe sell their baptist fan and clamshell templates (I think she has clamshell). She is adding a compuquilter to her machine and won't need them.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll check on the price...

Cheryl Mathre

Stone Creek Quilting

Sandy Hook, VA

Hey Cheryl,

If Cathy is not interested in the CL Baptist fans or Clamshell,

I might be interested providing they will fit my APQS

Ultimate I table. (If they work on a Millie, they should work on

an Ultiamte I.

I just took the plunge and got the Circle Lord at Innovations. That sampler quilt that Linda S had on the

forum a while back plus her excitement about the CL finally

convinced me that I needed that tool in my toolbox. I

should be receiving my setup in about 2 weeks. Please

email or u2u me if the templates are available.

You won't be sorry if you get the Circle Lord -- it is one of those tools that does not collect dust. So many design possibilities and so easy to use. I just love it.

Linda

Archived