NQR-Stupid People

The renters of our duplex moved out today. When they removed the gas dryer they left the gas on and put a wash cloth on the end of the line to stop the gas. When the gas co. arrived they said the gas level was combustable in the apartment. They could smell the gas down the street. What do people think? We are so glad that no one was walking by smoking!! It is funny, sad, and pathetic all at the same time!

Marie,

Here's another stupid for you. We had a rental and the people kept telling my MIL that the kitchen floor was soupy. We found out when they moved the hose to the washer wasn't long enough so they just duct taped 2 pieces together. The entire floor down to the joices had to be replaced. The renter tried cleaning and was taking a veryh large coal shovel to another floor to pick up the items. Then the moran said the oven didn't work, but the gas heater by it's side was full of peas, carrots, etc. from frozen dinners that they spilled. I don't think stupidity comes into play, just laziness.

Diana

The son of a friend of ours works for a company that goes in a restores "foreclosure" homes that people have trashed before walking away...........they do damage to walls, carpets, floors, etc........go off in the winter, turn off the heat and let the water pipes freeze and burst.............He says they have more work than they can handle............Sad, isn't it, that people have to be so mean and uncaring. :mad:

Another duh moment in life the could have exploded...I just don't understand people sometimes. Have you ever watched "World's Dumbest..." on TV? It shows a lot of people who just aren't thinking or are crazy. I do get a chuckle out of the show.

Most renter have no common sense. Why should they, it's not theirs. Why take care of something that they do not own. All I can say is, before you rent to some one, go and check out where they live and see what they live like. Then check out the inside of their car to see if a pig sty. Should give you a good indication of how they are with other poeples property. zeke..............

Archived