Mini Swap

I finally got my mini quilt from my son's car! We had a family tradgedy & I haven't been home for pretty much the last week. But with prayers all should be ok now. any way I am so in LOVE with my mini! I could not have imagined anything so very perfect for me or my hounds! they love the goodies (I was tempted to try one myself LOL) The center block is incredible-looks justs like my Kirby. the colors are perfect & the quilting is awesome. DH went back to work today and tho is still exhausted he promised me would take pics tonite & try to post them this weekend if nothing else I will e-mail them to Doodlebug to post for me.

Shar I really cannot thank you enough my perfect mini-& I see we are neighbors-would love to meet you on one of our MANY trips to Washington to move or visit my dght at college.:)

Yeeaaaa!!! I'm happy you finally got it, I was worried you might not have liked it, since we didn't hear anything after reporting it was in your son's car. I am pleased you liked it. Sorry to hear you have been dealing with an emergency hope things are better now, give me a shout when next you pass through, would love to meet you in person!

Archived