Embroidery machine

Originally posted by Gator

I'm totally a Brother fan when it comes to embroidery. The machines are great and the software is simple. I own a Brother Quattro, 2-6 needle machines and 1 10 needle machine. Babylock is good but it's a more expensive Brother. Look at them they are the same machines.

ALL Babylock machines are the same as Brother...they are made by the same manufacture and even sold from the same distribution centers. Babylock is sold just a smig cheaper than the Brother label. SAME software for both and same parts should something break.

I wouldn't trade my PE Design software for anything...I even use it on my 12 needle Toyota....

I was looking at the 6 needle machines yesterday while waiting for someone and I got to thinking that I should have mentioned these to you. If you don't need another sewing machine then get a machine that is dedicated to embroidery as in one of these. You wouldn't regret it a bit no matter which model you decided on.

Thanks Oma. I really just need an embroidery machine my other machine is working just fine. Well you know I just messed up by saying that now something will probably happen to it LOL. I didn't know Brother and Babyloc were the same. I have received so much more info from this forum than from any clerk I have asked. Thanks

Archived