Bliss and channel locks

kusmaulk

Hi Karol,

Yes, there are issues with Bliss and the channel locks. The horizontal lock that connects with the Bliss rail has had problems. Mine was quickly and cheerfully replaced when I emailed Dawn.

The vertical lock on mine works well. Be advised that the configuration of the rail and the locks makes the horizontal locks sort of weak--not the solid un-moving locks that were on the old rails. So a light touch is necessary because it is easy to muscle it off-line.

Oops--I will add that recently I had the *click*-nothing thing going on and Dennis took out the cable that connects to the back of the machine (he says pinch the top part to remove it)--he checked that it was clean and reconnected it by pushing it in until it clicked. That fixed me up a couple of weeks ago.

There is an issue that APQS are working to resolve....I replaced both of my channel locks early on and my channel locks still click on when I first turn on my machine...it's a grounding issue...but doesn't affect day to day use of my Millennium.....Like Linda said you need a light touch when using your horizontal lock....but these machines track really well anyway so it's not a big problem!

I am sure APQS will work with you to resolve your problem!

Archived