Paducah winners

I even recognised some names. One of them is an Australian from our Queensland Quilters Guild. So I know her personally!

Her quilt is very much in the style of Sharon Schamber. Sharon also stays with her when she comes to Australia to teach. Must put my name down for another of her classes.

Lyn

I went to Paducah today and got to see the quilts in person. Alot of names I didn't know a few I did, Irene's was awesome.

They were all beautiful, the quilting was outstanding. I saw Bridigts, which was a winner in Lancaster, it was stunning. And I think there was a quilt that was quilted by Myrna, but I'm not sure, it was a Venice scene. Lots of applique and bright colored quilts. The organizers did a wonderful job moving from the convention center to the two buildings by the mall, I thought it worked out very well. Going back Saturday, stilll have money to spend.

Originally posted by Pam H

I went to Paducah today and got to see the quilts in person. Alot of names I didn't know a few I did, Irene's was awesome.

They were all beautiful, the quilting was outstanding. I saw Bridigts, which was a winner in Lancaster, it was stunning. And I think there was a quilt that was quilted by Myrna, but I'm not sure, it was a Venice scene. Lots of applique and bright colored quilts. The organizers did a wonderful job moving from the convention center to the two buildings by the mall, I thought it worked out very well. Going back Saturday, stilll have money to spend.

Great quilts! How was the weather down there ????

Archived