FOR SALE: LENNI WITH BLISS!!! Price Reduced

I took the plunge today!! My Freedom is waiting!! Now after much thought, I must sell my Lenni in order to fund a larger machine. I have just put the Bliss system on my 2008 Lenni 2 mos ago. My Lenni has served me well. In fact, she helped me win in Paducah this week. Lennilou is equipped with zipper leaders. I will include prefilled bobbins, thread and pantos to help you get started. Will give a class in basic machine quilting with purchase. Asking price: $8900. Shipping is responsibility of buyer. This machine is in excellent condition with a brand new Bliss system!!! Price reduced to $8500.

The table is 12ft. I have installed zippered leader system. Will include microdrive handles with Lenni. Also have original box for machine head, instruction manual, prefilled bobbins and thread to help one get started in quilting and I will give instructions in use of machine. My email is irereisi@aol.com

It has been a really tough decision!! but, I do not need 2 machines and though the Lenni has everything I need in a machine, at this point in my quilting I am needing more throat space so after working in the APQS booth during the Paducah show, I just HAD to have a Freedom with SR/Bliss. Someone will get a wonderful machine and so will I. We will both be winners!! :cool::cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived