NQR My Wedding Outfit!

Kay, you and your husband would fit in at the Royal Wedding so perfectly. You look gorgeous!!!

I have been watching the Royal Wedding since 6:00AM EST and there are so many beautiful hats and beautiful dresses. This is such a moment in history, not to be missed. But darn, I have to shower and dress for work now.

Sylvia...that was nearly three years ago...I was Mother of the Groom....the photos were taken in the private gardens of Charlotte's Square just off Princes Street in the very centre of Edinburgh!

Can you believe my shoes were even dyed to match!

Doesn't anyone else have a special outfit to show off!

You are a beautiful couple! I'm sure if you showed up they would have to let you in!

My Mother got up at 3am to watch the whole thing live! She's been watching the activity all week, flipping channels. I walk through the living room and she's totally fixated! I left the tv on in my room all night and watched sporaticly. Now I'm watching the rerun this morning and Mom is still camped on the sofa watching the whole thing again! Living vicariously via tv.......:D:D

Guest Linda S

You look wonderful! I haven't worn a special outfit in years. Jeans and a tshirt is about it for me. Nothing with a heel higher than a Birkenstock!

I also have no special clothing. Jeans and Ts or jeans and Sweatshirts for me. I don't really like to go anywhere. That is kinda awful, isn't it? I love nothing better than to spend my days here at home. Clothing shopping is bad because I never know what size to shop for. Now fabric is flat and I can always enjoy that kind of shopping!:D

Archived