I have one too. I bought a 440 quilter's addition about 5 years ago. I was going to sell my 1530, but I just can't seem to part with her! I just don't think ANY other machine does applique like the 1530!! Even after 5 years of using my "new" machine, I still don't feel especially comfortable ( or just " at home" )with it ! I just don't think any machine I've ever had can stack up to my 1530! Just check out pricing and maybe check with a Bernina dealer to get a good idea for your pricing. One of my best friends has a Bernia shop and she says that the 1530 is a highly wanted machine. You can probably get some good $ for her! (If you can part with her!);) linda

B3FC2919DC089FF0E59CD167809B91DF.png

Linda Gibbons

Cabin Creek Quilting

APQS Freddie (aka, Gracie ll)

Hand guided

Hi Linda,

I know how you feel about your 1530! It was my first Bernina and I do love it. I'm not sure if I can stand to part with her. I've just been kicking the idea around. I'm doing lots of spring cleaning and am trying to really clean things out. I don't use this machine all the time so I was thinking maybe it's time to let someone else enjoy her. I will check with my Bernina dealer to see about the asking price.

Carol

I know what you mean about spring cleaning! I just sold my serger a month or so ago. I just didn't use it! I don't do that kind of sewing anymore. I'm into quilting now! :D Do you have another domestic sewing machine? What kind do you have if so?

B3FC2919DC089FF0E59CD167809B91DF.png

Linda Gibbons

Cabin Creek Quilting

APQS Freddie (aka, Gracie ll)

Hand guided

Hi Linda and Carol, I am in the same boat as you two. Thinking about spring cleaning. I am now toying with the idea of selling my 2 featherweights and featherweight tables, 2 of my 301 A Singer, 730 Bernina and 1473 Pfaff!! I am going to downsize. Making room for my new Freedom. Think I will get some prices for these and put this money on my Freedom.

Irene

ReisingStarQuilts

Auth. APQS Rep.

"Blissfully Quilting on my Milli- PollySue"

Linda and Irene,

I also have a Bernina 200 and Pfaff. The Pfaff is my favorite for piecing. The Bernina I use for everything else. I have been going through the whole house cleaning things out. It is amazing how much stuff one accumulates over the years. Yikes! I also have a featherweight and a Brother 200 pe (the Snoopy embroidery machine) that I am considering selling. The pe 200 has lots of sentimental value. My husband surprised me with it years ago! Irene good luck with the sale of your Lenni. I bet you will really enjoy that new Freedom. I'll be curious to see what you think of it as compared to the lenni. I have a Liberty which I love for the ease of movement. Would love someday to have the Bliss rails. I keep toying with the idea of upgrading to the Mili or Freedom, but just don't have the funds right now.( I have thought about selling the Liberty, as money is tight right now.) Also not sure if I would like it as much as my Liberty. Can't wait to see what you think. Hope yours arrives quickly. I bet you are chomping at the bit to get going with it!

Carol

I loved my 1530. A few years back I traded it in when I bought my Aurora 440. Love this machine as well. I also have my mother's 1130 which is a great machine. No need to get another one in the future.

Marilyn

I had a 1530 and sold it to a friend when i bought the 440, been kicking myself daily ever since!!! It's a fantastic machine, if you can see your way to keep it another year just to determine if you will still use it, I highly recommend it!

Shar Schmutz

www.CottonCandyQuilting.com

Blissed Millennium Owner

I have a bernina 1230 and I wouldn't part with her for anything less than $1,200. The older Berninas are really sought after because they are all metal and run forever. . . Just an FYI

Karie Dynan

Millennium

www.kariesquilting.com

Thanks everyone for helping me realize I really don't want to sell this wonderful machine. Guess I'll have to find other things to clear out of the sewing room and let the spring cleaning continue! It is amazing how things accumulate.

Carol

I would take a look to see if anyone has a 1530 listed on ebay, that could give you a starting price

Jackie Dundon

I have been truly BLISSED!

Proud owner of a 2011 Blissed Lenni/Penni and Quiltazoid~!