nqr I did something new today!!

Today I took my first Karate class. I was really nervous as it was just me and the Sensi plus one other guy who is a brown belt. After 1/2 hour or so I relaxed and got into it. I can't wait for my next class!!!

Just thought I'd share!!

I guess my body is done getting rid of the weight (48lbs) I can't seem to lose anymore no matter how hard I work out. So I guess I have to learn to be happy with what I have.

I should post a picture!!! LOL NOT

Tracey

Tracey,

Well hubby was here when I got home which is very unusual. We went out and had a nice dinner and I'm getting ready to go quilt for a bit. It is wonderful to not come home to the grumpopotmus! The last month was really tough and I had gotten to where I didn't even want to come home. Today MIL called hubby wk, hubby my cell, and her other two sons because the maintanance man could not get her soap channel to work. When she talked to me she said she hoped hubby would cal lher right back. LOL Nope soaps are not on his high priority list at all! She left him a message and said you know how much I love my soaps and if I can't get it here I might have to move back in with you. FAT chance. I told hubby in a very official voice my new phone message would be "beep, beep, beep, I'm sorry this number is no longer working beep." LOL He said his message would be way worse than that! LOL

Archived