PEG BOARD

Oh...Vickie...we have all the same stuff...LOL. I recognize ALL of this. :D It looks good and that's how I have mine too except I did have a white frame around it until we took it off the wall a couple of days ago. I sure hope I can get it back on like it's suppose to be.:o

Originally posted by oma

Oh...Vickie...we have all the same stuff...LOL. I recognize ALL of this. :D It looks good and that's how I have mine too except I did have a white frame around it until we took it off the wall a couple of days ago. I sure hope I can get it back on like it's suppose to be.:o

LOL, Oma! All quilters are the same at their core! I saw pictures of your "rooms" though; you have WAY more stuff than I do!!

Yep, my entire quilting room and my sewing studio are both covered with peg board and I think it's called wainscoting. My peg board is full but the beauty is, if I need to hang something I can re-arrange it. I have some 8in shelves hung on mine (nothing super heavy) and they're fine. You can get the shelf brackets (I use 3 for the shelves, ends and middle).

In 6 years, I've only had 1 hook pull through the board and that was my fault.

Archived