Lets play a game...now with a pic

Patty Jo & others

Since I do not have an Avitar posted & I have not met you yet Let's play a game. You know how when you finally meet someone they either suprise you by looking just what you pictured or they look nothing like what you thought. do you see where I am going? What do you think I am like? Blonde? Brunnette? Redhead? or even Grey? Tall? Short? Skinny? Not skinny? This could be fun! Then when we meet @ the show we will take pictures & post them-(now that I know how to post LOL)

Now, even if we have met before remember things like haircolor comes in boxes at the drug store LOL also there is a new product on the market you may have heard about ..something called "Spanx"

do you want to play?;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Patricia, Patty

I am also a Patrcia actually it is Jeanne Patricia, but only when My Mother would catch me getting into trouble!! LOL

As you can see I am not a blonde, but most of the Patricia's I know are mostly on the blonde side, or at least were once blonde.

So I will say that you are in the blonde family, 5 ft 3 inches tall, short, spikey, sassy hair cut and an attitude to go with it spunky and full of fun!! body style average to full.

Patty,

I noticed that you are from Montana so I am going to guess that you are 5'5", have brown hair that you sometimes put back in a pony tail, and probably don't need the Spanx because you are physically fit. (By the way, Judi, Spanx hold you in in places that otherwise might be hanging out :P)

I am going to the Quilt show in Idaho Falls this weekend & plan to meet Patty Jo at the Quilters Rulers booth.I was going to tell her that I will wear a rose in my teeth so she would know who I am LOL That's when I came up with this game idea. Will post pics after the show .so far everyone is very kind! (Whew) but I noticed alot of posts that say I am from Montana so they think I look like...-I live in Montana now but I am originally a California girl. Does that change anything?;)

Originally posted by sewhappy

.... live in Montana now but I am originally a California girl. Does that change anything?;)

Well, maybe considering that you're from California, perhaps you've had some liposuction, Botox injections, you got Lumineers for your teeth:, a tummy tuck or two, a face lift, rhinoplasty, and a boob job? :D;):cool:

giggle..... My grandma used to say something like that - about an ugly stick being shaken at that person, can't remember it all.

Sylvia - you are so NOT an ugly stick!!! Love your eyes and your smile, I can almost hear your laughter too!

O.K. so it sounds like the Spanx is a Saturday Night Live Spoof commercial, not a real thing.... I wait sometimes on real commercials for the joke to come! :cool::cool:

As a former California girl The only "work" I have had done was getting my 4 front teeth bonded-Not capped but bonded. oh yeah I did have a few surgeries...my tonsils out @ 14. Arthroscopic knee surgery @ 20+ & my Gall bladder a few years after that. I do not own any spanx & I drive an SUV. This has been alot of fun who wants to go next??;)

Archived