Lets play a game...now with a pic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patty Jo - I tried! I have the photo ready to go.... went to the user control panel and down to Avatar - but could find no "browse" button. Saw the "edit Profile" button and I tried to type in all of the mom-bo-jumbo under "properties" for my photo and that didn't work.

Off to search and see what I can find. :(

So... it is obvious I am NOT the only one who has trouble with posting pics-Again why isn't there a permanent topic with these or ANY directions on how to post?? :mad: I really don't think anyone should have to "search" - not everyone posts daily!

I was just reading this again and I don't know my right from my left - amongst other things. Sewhappy is the one on the left!!!!! I think I was in hair envy and really liked her long red hair:P:P:P:P

And Patty, I agree with you. Whenever I do a search for anything, 95% of the time I can't find anything and get "not found". I'm waiting for a computer program that can read my mind. When I first started on here, Linda Stellar posted on how to post pictures that used Webshots, for whatever reason, that was easy for me to remember and that is what I still do. But it isn't a short post. Maybe I can go back and find it. It was in the fall of 2006 or early 2007......ok, here I go.....

Thanks for posting that Cindy. I looked through my posts and Linda S's too until I had to leave the house. It would be good if there was a "Forum" dedicated to how to accomplish posting pics, avatars, and other computer tasks for all of us to be able to find and refer to quickly. Just an idea....;)

Archived