Moving into a new house, photo included

The house looks great. Those double doors upstairs were probably planned for a master bedroom--I bet instead it would make a great studio. You could step out and enjoy the balcony any time you wanted (with the heat factor that might only be in time to star gaze!) Congratulations and have fun.

I'm glad you all are interested, the home is in Cibolo, TX. Actualy, the Master br is downstairs. Those french doors on the balconey will open right into my studio area! It was intended as a gameroom (isn't quilting the best game???). It is 18'x13 1/2' wide! Perfect for my Gammill. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 full baths. No more running up and down to go to the little girls room. I could go up there and stay all day!! And since the studio will be upstairs and the family roon and MB are down, I can quilt without disturbing my DH. I am so excited I can't stand it!!!

I just want to tell you all how much you mean to me!! The past 2 years have been hard, and you, all of you, have been there when I'm down, when I'm up, and everywhere in between. I've learned so much from the ladies and gents on this forum. When I got here I knew only my ML and my husbands brother and wife. I was lonely and I turned to this forum for company, advice, and to ease the stress. Thank you all for being who you are. A life-line is what this forum has been to me.

God Bless you all!!

I met you at MQS, Kay, a couple of years ago. Remember?

Sometimes when we meet people for the first time we get this impression of someone we don't forget and you associate that first impression always? Well let me just tell you that my first impression of you... you were sitting there at the table by escalators. You had a lovely kind smile and the feeling of peace and kindness was about you. I will never forget that.... so when I think of Kay, I remember a pretty lady with a genuine kind smile. You are a sweet lady.

I am glad you found a nice home and things are going well.

Shana, you are so kind! I remember you well. We still hope to come to Alaska for a vacation, just a little delayed.

I'm so excited about the new house. Things are happening so fast! We have the final walk through on Thursday this week. We will be taking our time to do the move. DH is going to do it all himself with a little muscle from his brother. We have this rental untill the end of June, so we can take our time. It's only about 10 miles to the new house from here.

Archived