New Customer Quilt - front pics added

Only the award winners? Well there are a lot of those out there, but equally with all respect, those who have not won an award do a pretty good job, too. :) I think there is too much emphasis on award winning. It's not all about winning a ribbon or an award. :) Lots of beautiful quilts are out there and frankly, there are just not enough ribbons or award money out there to hand them out to everyone that deserves them.

Just sayin'... ;)

You are so right. I really didn't mean ribbon winners - just the folks who know they nail a quilt design when it is done. Sorry. And Shana, I should have put you in that mix as well!!! I remember one quilt you did that saved and refered to on a quilt I was quilting. You taught me lots.

I think your quilting looks terrific. I don't think you should offer a discount, either. If she has a problem with it, then work out something that seems fair for both of you, but I wouldn't start out with any offer.

I wonder if you put it in the dryer for a few minutes to fluff it, if that would hide the pokies you can see? I haven't tried this, so I don't know if it would work, or not.

Beautiful quilt - both the back and the front. I agree with the people who have said not to give a discount as the pokies will more than likely get drawn into the batting the first time it's washed. In fact, you could put a damp wash cloth in the dryer and put the quilt in just as it is and run for 10 min or so, and I'll bet they will be almost gone.

Ditto to that last comment Sylvia! I have learned so much from the gorgeous quilts on this forum. So much awesome talent.

I also agree with the gals...do not discount for a few pokies. The quilting is beautiful and I'm sure your customer will be thrilled.

Archived