Quiltazoid

mswings

Mine has been sitting under Linda's and Adam's machine table at MQS at least part of the afternoon. It's now open and spread out in my living room and a I'm missing the auction to come home and test drive it! I'm direction reader even though went through the set up and everything with me at the show. I want to be able to go back ask questions if I need some help.

I bought 29 yards of muslin to practice on @ Fabri-Quilt this morning with Glenda (Quilting Granny) along with me for 50 cents a yard. Think I have enough? If not I bought 22 yds on Monday with Joyce.

REALLY GREAT PRICE!! Glenda said yesterday she'd like to go to Fabri-quilt--I said I'll go and drive since aI know the area. I had been kicking myself cause I hadn't gotten more on Monday.

REALLY really wanted to play on my new toy. I went outside to put my car inside and was trapped by my very active 82 yo neighbor and now it's 10 and past my bedtime. I'm trying to convince her to start quilting for others==she doesn't know a dang thing about quilting!! She's owned a local restaurant for years and is used to working at least 12 hours a day. She broke her hip in Jan and now has her business for sale. It's driving her crazy not to busy all da. As soon as she can manuver my stairs she's going to come see my re-modled space and try quilting! She might just be good at it!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Quiltazoid on Thursday and ya'll were right. It is not hard to use at all!!! I LOVE it:):):) I am doing feathers right now and they are easy and gorgeous. I couldn't believe how easy it was to set up. I got the 1/4 inch cx, curved cx, regal template , feathers and such and the number 7 a little bit of everything) I am soooo happy with it. I have 10 quilt tops that I can practice on. Thanks for the encouragement on making the purchase. Adam and Linda are great people and a pleasure to do business with. Well, off to play some more.

• 11 months later...

Archived