T-shirt quilt questions answered

JustSewSimple

Sylvia you do a great job. I only have gotten a few just to quilt but I have to admit I don't like doing them. I thought about sending them to you. Lol I have a question being the rubber material of the lettering has holes from the needle can you still wash them after quilted and does the rubber on them tend to peel off after quilting?

Nancy, I have never had one where the rubber came off after quilting. However, I have had several where the rubber came off BEFORE I started quilting. I had discussed it with its mother and she knew the shirts were old and well worn. I don't know about your customers but mine don't tend to use their quilts. They like to put them on the end of the bed and admire them. I have had several who have hung theirs in their rooms and such. One lady drives around with hers in her car in case she runs into someone she wants to show it to.:D If you get one you don't want to do just send it on down! When it gets back to you it may speak a bit more slowly but they will love it just the same!

Archived