cicle lord and bliss

sewnsews

I very recently purchased a circle lord and now I am upgrading to a table with bliss. Can someone explain to me how I will use the basic circle maker and the boards. Will I have to buy more attachments to use both? I have read some posts about this subject and I'm still not sure. :(

I use the circle maker at the front of the machine. CL provides a bracket for the stylus that screws to the left side of the front of your machine. It sticks out to the left. They also provide clamps and a support board to place the circle maker across the leveler and quilt top roller bars.

At the back of the machine, CL has a different stylus with a bracket that attaches where the laser light sits.

Clear as mud? I have 2 styluses now from CL. and one from R&S....I'm just saying....I like choices:-)

I upgraded my Millenium table to Bliss, 2 weeks ago DH installed the table and I quilted with CL Board no problem, actually it improved and leveled my CL board flat on the table. The carriage moves so smooth and glides wherever I want it to go.

I have the front stylus also, I have not tried it with front stylus yet.

Corey

Archived