At last edgeriders for Lenni

Well, after waiting for what seems forever, the Edgerider/Intelliquilter people are now selling their carriage with edgerider wheels for the Lenni.

I've just placed my order and will let you know how we both go over the next few weeks.

I would have liked to have upgraded to the new APQS table, but $3000 plus $1500 freight to Australia, plus a local goods and services tax of 10% make it pretty unaffordable.

So excited ... and so is Lenni.

Judy

Janette

The new carriage comes with the edgeriders already attached. From memory the machine wheels are horizontal and the carriage wheels are vertical. All I have to do is remove the old wheels and slide the axles into the new carriage, then attach the encoders. I'll let you know how I get on!

Jeanne

The cost is $495, plus postage. Apparently you can order through any Edgerider/Intelliquilter dealer.

Like so many others ordering from some distance, I'm going on blind faith, just like when I purchased my Lenni. But with the odd joint starting to ache now, I'll try anything that may make moving my baby a bit easier. He's worth it!

Regards,

Judy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived