Cool!!! Both of those snapping turtles look so much different from ours around here....

We do have the Turkeys and Pheasants too - Lots of Bald Eagles flying over the ridges and rivers.

I will pass on the Lizards - freaked us out when we went to Florida and there was a very quick and tiny Gecko (sp?) running around the bathroom ~ We just didn't know what it was! :o

Love all of the hummingbirds! I have never seen so many at one feeder before - cool!

I actually have Indigo Buntings here this year - they are so pretty.

Very cool pictures, April! I'm forever taking pictures of nature too. Friends tease me when I go on vacation and come back with more pictures of flora and fauna than people...lol. I've never seen so many hummers at a feeder before. We're lucky if we can attract two at a time. Last summer I mass planted red salvia in two of the flower beds and we could count on the hummingbirds (just two) in the morning and evening feeding at the plants.

Cindy, I've never seen a bird with such pretty colors! (Other than parrots). And since I hate spiders, I am glad that we have a lizard that lives on our front porch - guess I'll have to name him! I love that picture of the turkeys! We saw a bunch like that run through a back yard we were visiting in TN once! Cool!

Okay, that's where I draw the line...I could not pick up a lizard, snapping turtle, or a wild turkey and run with it to save its life (See my post called "Robin's Latest Wildlife Adventure" still on today's posts)!

Cindy, that painted bunting is just beautiful. It looks like it needs to be copied on a quilt. And I love hummingbirds. I would save them if I could see them!

Love your picture! We have skinks here as well as the green lizards. I also get the painted bunting most of the year. They are beautiful. But never get the himmer like you! I only will have the most two at a time on the feeder. I have a racoon we named Molly abd she has been coming for about 3 years. She has a scar on her right leg so we know who she is. We cdhase all the others away. I love having the wild life come visit. Aren't we lucky!

The lizzard is a mature 5 lined skink!! They have beautiful blue stripes when immature, definitley a good little creature to have around, especially if you hate roaches....

the turtle appears to be a softshell ( spiny or smooth) They are very fast and shy and threatened here in IL. I LOVE ALL THE CREATURE FEATURES ON THIS FORUM!

Idigo buntings only have blue and black is that a painted bunting?

Wow, you really do have a lot of wildlife. I have never seen a painted bunting. What a beautiful bird. We have deer and turkeys. The painted turtles come on the property to lay eggs. There are Canda Geese and ducks that swim by. The wildlife is fun to watch.

My cats catch chipmunks and try to bring them into the house. It has happened twice and I have to catch them and get them out of the house. They don't kill them so they run around like crazy.