nqr just in time for vacation

God Bless YOU! I have been trying to find the record of the old song that goes " Gloom despair excessive misery, If I had no bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Gloom despair excessive misery. This dang song has been running around in my head for months now

you see life dealt me a heart attack, then reaction to some meds, then arthritis, lupus flare for months. and now a fracture in my foot. Here we go now "Gloom despair excessive misery...................

Ginny

Originally posted by ginnysnowden

God Bless YOU! I have been trying to find the record of the old song that goes " Gloom despair excessive misery, If I had no bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Gloom despair excessive misery. This dang song has been running around in my head for months now

you see life dealt me a heart attack, then reaction to some meds, then arthritis, lupus flare for months. and now a fracture in my foot. Here we go now "Gloom despair excessive misery...................

Ginny

Ginny you sound way worse off than me! Please take care of yourself and I sure hope life turns around for you!

I am feeling truly blessed. All I have is a few allergies which are relieved with good old Claritin. I'm in a sunny place with no tornados or flooding. My loved ones are safe (although one of them is a truckdriver and on his way to Kansas City as we speak...God keep him safe). So I will put a little piece of my good Karma on the wind and send it your way. You'll feel better in no time.

Oh, Heidi, I hope you feel better soon. I have the same kind of stuff going on but have not gone to the doctor as I want to stay in denial. I suppose running with a duck in the rain didn't help much either (you had to be there)! Got bless and take care.

Archived