headed to poulsbo-back home

looks like we are heading to Poulsbo this weekendfor a VERY quick trip to look at appartments & met a possible roommate for my baby girl. who lives out there? or close by? looking in Silverdale @ the appartment. anyone up for a quick cup of coffee?

Dang! A shop in Silverdale? My sis and I traveled up to Quilted Strait in Port Gamble a weekend ago--lovely place, lovely shop. Now we will need another road trip!

Patty, I am in Olympia and when you get to stay over bit longer I would love to meet you in Silverdale or Poulsbo.

Maybe we can conspire to get you out here for a Moxie meeting. I think Sheila and Al are hosting this Fall--they are up near Seattle. Perhaps a weekend visit is in order!

Have fun getting your daughter settled--you worry so much that they are happily settled and working hard in school. And they think about you back when they are homesick or need money!!:D

Pam-

I will take your# with us. We are leaving here bout 2:00AM Should get us to Poulsbo around 1:00pm then meeting a realestate agent for a couple of properties DH & I want to see-really considering a move in a yr or two. Is that shop open on Sunday? how late on Saturday? Maybe we could meet there!:)

Linda-

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to one of the infamous Moxie meeting! Is there a password or secret handshake I should know? LOL Keep me posted on when in the fall-will try to plan a trip to visit my baby AND go to the meeting!! Tho from what I have read I think the meetings are more of an event!;)

We are back from a wonderfull whirwind trip to Poulsbo- long drive to & from & we are still VERY tired. Never had the chance to call you Pam I am very sorry we did not get to meet up. But it looks like she will be moving there late July early August-we should be there for a few days then & I plan on shopping at EVERY quilt shop in that area!! I have already informed the family!;) Found 3 properties I will be reasearching. Now we are getting ready for graduation & picking up things she will need for her appartment. We want to get as much as we can here as we have no sales tax here! LOL Tho everyone knows there are the enevitable last minute items.:)

BTW-gas prices went up almost .30 a gallon the further west we went. So if anyone is planning a road trip think about heading this way:D:D:D

Archived