Thanks Dawn for working with me over the phone!

Thanks to Dawn for helping me over the phone twice with the stich regulator problem on my millie. Got new encoder wheels coming soon and found out the reason they wear out and how to check them! And when it's your full time business you CANNOT have these probelms and need to fix them quickly!

Again I won't stop bugging until APQS gets out DVD's to buy on maintenance and machine issues!! These are needed for people like me who just CANNOT get to bigger shows or Iowa to take classes. Believe me if I could I would. I have too busy of a work and family schedule plus it wouldn't be cheap either. Yea everyone says you can write it off as a business expense but I STILL have to pay for everything travel, hotel, food and then the classes. Anyone else with me on this?

I love APQS, their machines, service and this forum - so many great answers!;):P:D:cool:

I live in north western Saskatchewan, cannot go to shows or travel to Calgary or Edmonton unless I fork over lots of money and I need to put my dogs in a kennel for days...just cannot do! Yes, I too would love a DVD with all the little things that could go wrong and how to fix them....PLEASE!!!!!

Archived