NQR- Please pray for me.... UPDATE!!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are truly an amazing group! Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement. I woke up this morning after a good nights sleep (accomplished with a little help) and felt an amazing sense of calm. I think I was in a bit of shock last night. My mind was all over the place. I am scheduled for reconstruction surgery at the end of June, and I also was mourning the possibility of not being able to have that done. Today I kept busy, we're getting ready for a sale at our store that starts Thurs. I feel at peace and calm, and amazed once again at the feeling of being touched by the spirit of God.

Waited all day to hear form the Doc. office about when my ultrasound will be, but did not hear...may phone tomorrow if I get brave....

Originally posted by Susan Grady

Ardelle this is the first time I have posted. I can't stay silent after reading your message. My prayer is for you to feel the tender arms of love around you and that it brings you peace and calm. Whatever lies ahead of you please know there are so many people on this forum to help you and share your load.

Please keep us updated.

Susan

Welcome Susan. Hope now that you have posted you will again...

Archived