NQR- Please pray for me.... UPDATE!!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is very hard to wait. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep positive as much as you can. Think of all the lovely quilts you will be creating soon. I know it helped me to think of creating quilts in this past month as I went for surgery for my breast cancer.

Charmaine

Ardelle

I am so sorry to read of your trial, I am praying that the Lord Jesus Christ will comfort and protect you thru whatever is before you. We gain so much understanding thru our trials and are brought so much closer to our Heavenly Father, Remember Greater is he who is in you, and Lean on him always!! Love and Prayers

Ardell. I've been on vacation and just saw this. I'll be praying for you- for the ultra sound to come out clean, for a peaceful day today and up through your appointment and for Roger as well. I've only been on the caretaker side of cancer so I know what he must be going through as well. The scripture that has gotten me through the last 4 years is about joy. Our strength in Him comes through the joy we can have in knowing we are secure in His hands and it is "the joy of the Lord is our strength". I'll also be praying for good sleep for you. Love you girl. ((((((hugs))))))

Hang in the Ardelle ...... I know it is hard cause our minds play games with us. I've been here, try and keep your thought on positive thoughts, like designing a quilt in your head.......lol Some times they makes us go through extra exams just to rule everthing out. (((((((((hugs))))))))) I'll be working on my quilt today and praying those extra little prayers. I'm designing a whole cloth on my blog if you would like to read it to put your mind on something else.

Archived