Kansas City here we come

Guest Linda S

Have a good trip, and you be very careful young lady!! (Said in my best motherly voice). Obey doctor's orders to the letter.

Penny, I happy for you that you are finally going to get your Millie! :):) We know that you have kept yourself busy making lots of beautiful new quilts to put on your frame as soon as you get home. ;) Can't wait to see your beautiful creations.............but make sure you don't over-do it..............we don't want you to end up back in the hospital! Have a safe trip. :cool:

You girls are all too nice!! But keep 'em coming :)

Penny, you asked about our weather...high in the 90's for the next few days...the weather guy said "and these temps are 'sticking' around!" When they say sticking...they ain't kidding!! Chance of rain on Saturday...that means stickier than ever!!

Take is slow...get out and walk around every so often....don't push yourself. Text!! keep me posted.

Have a great trip.

So excited for you, Penny. I just got my Lenni set up last week and I am having fun playing with Sophia Rosetta. I have a lesson with Beth Durand on the 6th and I can't wait. It sounds like Mary Beth and Beth are alike in many ways, wonderful, kind, generous quilting women.

Originally posted by sharni

So excited for you, Penny. I just got my Lenni set up last week and I am having fun playing with Sophia Rosetta. I have a lesson with Beth Durand on the 6th and I can't wait. It sounds like Mary Beth and Beth are alike in many ways, wonderful, kind, generous quilting women.

Beth Durand is the best....in fact...after spending some time together, we decided we sisters from another mister!! ;)

Archived