Ad:Hobbs $10 Shipping Special

$10 Hobbs Shipping Special

Quilted Memories is moving and we don't want to move

the batting too!

Domestic roll batting orders are shipping for $10 per

roll while supplies last.

No Limit! All sizes and types of rolls included!

Please feel free to order on the website, email or call.

When ordering on the website please know that the shipping

will be added when we process the order.

Lyn Heilman 913-492-8877,

lyn@quiltedmemoriesllc.com,

or www.quiltedmemoriesllc.com

Sylvia, I love Hobbs batting, order from Lyn when I need it and she is super to do business with! I've called her just to ask questions and she is always ready and willing to help. Her prices are good and she charges actual shipping cost. I got Hobbs wool and bamboo with my last order and am anxious to give them a try. Have been using 80/20 and Polydown and both give great results.

Linda, I like Hobbs 80/20 best of everything i have used. I use the ones in the pkg and normally buy the Queen size. (I don't have room for the rolls but I wish I did. I think you are right about less waste. Hobbs is scratchy at first but I tumble it in the dryer with a wet cloth and it takes out all the wrinkles and softens it up. When I am finished with quilting I think my quilts feel much more like my grandmothers - soft and hangs well. The texture is not like that of QD puff but the feel is much better. That is just my opinion and my customers really like theirs quilted with the 80/20. I will from now on just order from Lyn when they have free shipping. Thanks, Lyn

Archived