NQR Please Pray for my Daughter

Hello, friends,

My daughter, Kelcey ended up in the hospital last night with contractions. She is 32 weeks pregnant. They gave her a couple of shots and sent her home with a prescription to be filled today. There was some sort of snafu at the pharmacy this morning, and while her boyfriend was picking up the prescription, the contractions started again. The kids are at the hospital right now. Hopefully the prescription will take effect and she will get through this. It is way too early to have the baby. If she has the baby before 36 weeks, they will have to life flight her to Salt Lake City.

Please pray for Kelcey, Ryan and baby Halleigh Jo. Thank you.

Just heard from her. They gave her another shot of terbutaline. She said the contractions have pretty much stopped. I pray they stay stopped! This is far too stressful for an old broad like me! LOL

Thanks to all for your prayers. They mean so very much! Love my APQS family!

My thoughts and prayers are with them. I went into labor at 30 weeks with my fourth child and ended up delivering at 39 weeks:) Plenty of meds and bedrest until 37 weeks and then when they let me get up and stop the meds I didn't have another contraction until the day of delivery...go figure!

Archived