Rocky Mountain Quilt Festival in Loveland - need Info

I have a friend who will be attending the Rocky Mountain Quilt Festival in Loveland, CO. Lucky her, she just happens to be going through the area during the time it is being held. Has anyone attended and do you have any info about it that I can pass on to my friend? Thanks so much!

That is my neck of the woods. This is a great and growing quilt show. It launches the Hoffman Challenge so all of the entries are shown at this show and then split up to travel the US. Laura Farnham and I have a booth so tell her to stop by and say hello. Lots of shops in the area too. You can email me if you have any specific questions.

rockymountainquiltfoundation.org/festival.html

Donna

donnawsmith2@msn.com

They are showing classes listed like Lapont and Fort Collins. Are the classes not at the show?

I would like to try to go, but that would make a difference as it would inconvenience the hubby to transport me to classes. Which he thinks I have taken a class, what do I need more for anyway?

Thanks

Shirley

Hi Ladies~

Donna Is right. It's a great show! Very cool to see the entire Hoffman Challenge all together. And the Mall is awesome! Be sure to stop in and Say Hello to Donna and I at the APQS Booth. Follow the link Donna posted for more info or give one of us call!! We Love to Talk!!

Shirley, the classes are all on site during the show.

Great Teachers!

If you are in the Area or just travelling through, I highly reccomend attending this show!

I would love to meet you!!!

See you in August!!!

Laura Farnham

Archived