Prayers for baby Issabella please **UPDATE**

My dear friend Jutta texted me this a.m. and Isabella is in surgery. She will be in surgery a minimum of 8.5 hours. They will take off the back of her skull , put screws into the front to stabelize her head during the surgery and after. Because she will be angled face down her pretty little face will be swollen,afterwards. They plan on keeping her in an induced coma for several days.

I made her a little comfort quilt with her favorite Tinkerbell fabric and bright polkadots. I quilted it with glo in the dark hearts and flowers in the big blocks and a swirly looped hearts over all. I hope she gets to use it. Thanks for your prayers you gals are the best.

**It is 6:40 p.m. Jutta just texted me that Isabella has been out of surgery for about 40 minutes.The Drs. told them she did well, they wont know more until tomorrow. She is still in the recovery room So they have not seen her yet. She sends thanks for your prayers. I will let you know info as i get it. THANK YOU, She has lived through the surgery!**

Archived